Networking English language arts teachers at all grade levels since 1901
• We value diverse perspectives: urban, rural, suburban, racial, ethnic, gender, class, etc.
• We are generous with resources that support and sustain literacy professionals along the continuum of
• We are a forum for teachers throughout NE to share issues and successes.
• We can provide concrete resources for K-16 that are reliable and excellent.
• We are building relationships for a changing education environment.
We are an organization that connects teachers with resources and each other through
• Online Resources.
• The Leaflet.
• the Newsletters.
• Professional Development.